Lost Galactica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Galactica

We are a faction in SigmaStorm2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bionul b

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:36 am

Hi, I'm Bionul. I usually dont play everyday, but try and play at least couple times a week. My work hours are very erratic and I just dont have tas much time as I'd like to play. I like helping others when I can, I buy my own euipment when needed, upgrade if I think it needs it, etc.., I do not expect faction to provide me with every piece of equipment needed but rejoice when that perfect match is available for use.
I'm lvl 38, have been in current faction since shortly after its founding. I'm thinking of leaving because no one else has played in over 45 days. What I'm hoping to get from faction- comaraderie of course, advice on how to develop my character!
Your faction sounds like it would be a fun faction to be a part of and increase the enjoyment of the game. If rejected, could you send a parting gift in the form of advice on developing character? IE.. skils, and lvl up points? LOL thanks for considering me
It wouldnt let me submit application using Bionul, sorry
Back to top Go down
northstar
Admin

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi Bionul,

Thank you for the your application. I have sent you a PM in game. Look forward to having you here with us =)
Back to top Go down
https://lostgalactica.rpg-board.net

application
Page 1 of 1